JLA Welcomes Luke Holdmann to Milwaukee Office
MILWAUKEE – JLA Architects is pleased to announce the addition of Luke Holdmann as a Project Assistant in our Milwaukee office.
Holdmann, a Milwaukee native, is a University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee graduate with a master’s degree in architecture. “We are pleased to have Luke join our Milwaukee team. With a fresh enthusiasm for architecture, he will provide support for our team during all phases; from design to construction administration,” says Joseph Lee, president of JLA Architects.
Holdmann brings to JLA a keen interest and talent for architectural visualization methods and technologies. With a background in residential architecture, he has had projects across the U.S and has worked internationally in Paris. “Before even high school I wanted to be an architect. Drawing, designing, and building were always things I naturally was drawn to. One of my favorite types of architecture is adaptive reuse – I love how spaces are given such unique form and atmosphere as result of a previous design intent,” says Holdmann.
Outside of work, he enjoys playing the viola, competitive ballroom dancing and enjoys building computers. He also has a two-year old German shepherd named Vader, who even has his own Instagram account (@k9sith).
Pictured Above: Rendering for a community pool facility (Luke Holdmann)
About Joseph Lee & Associates (JLA) Architects
With offices in Madison and Milwaukee, JLA Architects provides a full range of planning & architectural services for various project types. With a focus on providing creative, real-world solutions to meet project goals they maintain client satisfaction as their highest priority. Founded in 2007 by Joseph Lee, JLA believes the firm’s success is dependent on the happiness of their clients and their success of each completed project.
The firm’s current Milwaukee area projects include:
- Vim & Vigor – Two new luxury apartment & mixed-use buildings located in the downtown Brewery district
- Ballpark Commons – A 200-acre mixed-use, sports/entertainment district in Franklin
- Synergy – A large mixed-use project in The District located next to the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa
- Forte at 84 South – Luxury apartments at the 84 South Retail Center in Greenfield;
- The new mixed-use project on the corner of Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard & Locust Street – slated to be the new home of the Milwaukee Public Library’s Martin Luther King branch.
For more information, contact Sarah Fegre at firstname.lastname@example.org.