JLA Architects Announces New Madison Office Location
Architecture Firm Moving to Yahara Riverfront Redevelopment
MADISON — JLA Architects announced today it will be moving its Madison office to the new mixed-used development “The Current” on the Yahara River in Monona. The Madison-based firm, founded in 2007, has outgrown their current eastside location.
Effective as of November 18, 2019, the firm’s new address will be: 800 W. Broadway Suite 200, Monona, WI 53713.
“Our new office location gives us the ability to continue to grow and to meet the needs of our clients now and into the future,” said Joseph Lee, owner and President of JLA Architects. “We’re looking forward to being part of the exciting & dynamic growth in Madison, Dane County, and south-central Wisconsin in the years to come.”
The move to Monona represents another important step in the firm’s growth after their expansion into Milwaukee with the opening of their Third Ward office in 2017. As JLA continues to evolve, its aim is to keep its offices linked through their experienced teams and high-quality work to ensure the best experience for clients.
JLA has designed ‘The Current’ with developer Galway Companies as the first phase of the Yahara Commons Development. “We’ve enjoyed working with the City of Monona on ‘The Current’ and look forward to being a part of this vibrant community,” said Adam Fredendall, Madison office director and vice president.
“JLA is always looking for creative and collaborative thinkers to join our Madison and Milwaukee teams. Much like our Milwaukee location, the Monona office design has been inspired by a culture that recognizes team members are our number one asset” said Susan Pierce Jacobsen, Business Administrative Director.
For more information, contact Sarah Fegre at email@example.com
“The Current” encompasses 96 units of new market-rate apartments as well as 30,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and office tenants on the first floor. Tenants in addition to JLA include Buck & Honey’s restaurant, True Coffee Roasters, Forage Kitchen, as well as the Tasting Room of Monona. The developer for the project is Galway Companies. The general contractor is McGann Construction.
Some Madison-area projects by JLA Architects include:
- The Salvation Army (Madison, Wis.): homeless shelter renovation
- Factory District (Madison, Wis.): mixed-use development
- Fitchburg Senior Housing (Fitchburg, Wis.): affordable senior housing
- Buck & Honey’s (Monona, Wis.): locally-owned bar & restaurant
- The Tasting Room (Monona, Wis.): locally-owned cigar & wine lounge
- Grand on Main (Sun Prairie, Wis.): multi-tenant commercial development
- Tipsy Cow (Sun Prairie, Wis.): locally-owned bar & restaurant
- Veritas Village (Madison, Wis.): Luxury apartments
- 50Twenty (Madison, Wis.): Luxury apartments
- Sun Prairie Ice Arena (Sun Prairie, Wis.)